Returning Items to Pro:Direct
Here is some useful info on the process to follow if you want to return an item within the UK.
For customers outside of the UK, please see our Returns FAQ's for the process to follow.
Return your package at your nearest Collect+ Point
Return your package at your nearest Post Office or CSP
Return your package to one of the thousands of locker locations without the need for a label
Returns with Collect+
Step 1 - Stick the Collect+ returns label on your package.
This may have been in the packing with your item or you can request it from the retailer where you purchased the item.
Step 2 - Drop it off at your local Collect+ store
Check the Find a Store link here to check which stores accept which partners.
Step 3 - Keep the receipt and track your return online
Collect+ Help & FAQs
Where do I find my nearest Collect+ Store?
Click here to check which stores accept which partner.
How do I use Collect+ for my return?
1) Package your items securely, remembering to put the original invoice in the parcel.
2) Take your parcel to your nearest CollectPlus Point and show the barcode to the store assistant on a smartphone or tablet OR read out the following barcode: 'PSH59TFWF'
3) The store assistant will scan or enter the code into their PayPoint system and print out your label from their terminal or till.
4) They will then place this label in a protective sticky wallet, ready to attach to your parcel.
5) The store assistant will scan the label and you will be given a receipt as proof or postage. Please keep this receipt as it contains your 7 digit tracking code.
6) You can use the code on your receipt to track your parcel on our site or on the app.
Can I use Collect+ if I am an international customer?
Currently Collect+ for Pro:Direct is only available to UK customers.
How long will my Collect+ return take?
Collect+ aims to deliver all returns back to retailer within 5 -7 working days.
I have not received my refund or exchange?
Please contact email@example.com with your order number and tracking information who will be able to assist you further.
Returns with Royal Mail
In just a few steps you can easily process your item to return.
Step 1 - Package your return parcel
Step 2 - Print your label with our label printing service or at home.
Step 3 - Finally, drop your item at your local Customer Service Point, Post Office® branch, Parcel Postbox or get it collected from your doorstep.
Your item will be fully tracked on its way back to the retailer.
You should hear back from us within the 7 working days of your parcel being returned. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and tracking number.
Returns with InPost
Step 1 - Pack the item(s) for return
Please include the completed returns form in the package. Pack any items you wish to return carefully so that they don't get damaged in transit.
Please note that the maximum parcel size is 41x38x64cm. If your parcel is larger than this, please use Royal Mail.
Step 2 - Create your free return QR code
Create your return online here - https://prodirectsport.returns.international. You just need to enter your email address and order number (which is located on your Order History in My Account or on an Order Confirmation email) and you will receive a QR code that will need to be scanned when you visit a locker.
Step 3 - Take your package to a local locker
Visit a local locker and scan the QR code that was emailed to you.
A locker door will open - simply put your parcel inside and shut the door
InPost Help & FAQs
Where do I find my nearest InPost Locker?
All lockers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How do I use InPost Lockers for my return?
1) Choose Instant Returns to create a QR code https://prodirectsport.returns.international/
2) Scan the code on your phone at your local locker
3) Put your parcel inside and shut the door.
When your return is collected from the locker, a label will be applied for you by the courier.
PLEASE NOTE: all items from the same order should be returned in one parcel.
Maximum parcel size: 41cm x 38cm x 64cm.
Can I use InPost if I am an international customer?
Currently InPost is only available to UK customers and subject to location.
How long will my InPost return take?
InPost aims to deliver all returns back to retailer within 5 -7 working days.
I have a question about my QR code/locker/tracking information
- You may find the answer to your question in the Help section the InPost website here
- You can contact their Customer Care team and they will be happy to help you with any questions you may have regarding InPost returns:
- Call: 0330 335 0950 (standard network charges apply)
- Available: Mon – Fri, 8am – 10pm, Sat & Sun, 8am – 8pm
Returns with ASDA toyou
It is really easy to return your parcel via one of the 600 ASDA locations.
Complete the Returns Slip found on your Despatch Note and enclose this in your parcel. Look out for the ASDA TOYOU returns label within your parcel. Attach to your parcel and take to your nearest store.
The best way to contact our Customer Service Team is via our direct email address: email@example.com
Please note we are currently working within a 24-hour response time
Customer Service team are operating 7 days a week (excluding UK Public Holidays which include Sunday 25th December 2022, Monday 26th December 2022 where we are closed)
Pro:Direct Live Chat is available Monday - Friday (9am - 1pm)
You may also write to us at PDS Group, Torre House, Shaldon Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4PQ
Answers to the most commonly asked questions can be found within our Help & FAQ's section