Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Pro-Direct Sport Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "us", "we" or "Pro-Direct Sport Ltd").
Pro:Direct is operated by Pro-Direct Sport Ltd. Pro-Direct Sport is a company incorporated in England and Wales, VAT number GB115152945, company number 04245687. Our registered office is at Torre House, Shaldon Road, Newton Abbot, Devon, England, TQ12 4PQ.
You will need to register with Pro:Direct to place an order for products through this website. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if we suspect that any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your use of the Sites or your account.
If you are under 18, we ask that you get your parents or legal guardians’ permissions before completing your account registration. You must gain the bill payers permission before you place an order online. By continuing to use this website and any of the services offered, you are confirming that you have received the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
All present and future copyright, design rights, unregistered designs, database rights, registered and unregistered trade, and any other present and future intellectual property rights and rights in the nature of intellectual property rights existing in and to the Sites including content published on them such as text, graphics, logos, banners, images, buttons, underlying source code and software, are owned by us or the applicable licensor. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as an assignment to you of any such intellectual property rights.
Any use (including copying, reproduction, duplication, transmission, or display of the content of this website, without our express written permission) for purposes other than the viewing of information or for ordering purposes, is strictly prohibited.
Permission is granted to electronically copy, and to print in hard copy, portions of the Sites for the sole purpose of placing an order with us or using the Sites as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this website without the prior written permission of Pro:Direct is strictly prohibited.
If you believe that Copyright Infringement has occurred, please provide as much evidence as you are able and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address: Pro:Direct, Torre House, Shaldon Road, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 4PQ. Please include enough information to allow us to contact you upon receiving your request.
USER SUPPLIED CONTENT
You may submit material to Pro:Direct in the form of comments, questions, suggestions or the like and these communications will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. In doing so you waive your right to claim material infringement, including the right to approve the way in which Pro:Direct uses such material. Material submitted to this website, may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used on a royalty-free basis by Pro:Direct anywhere in the world in any media.
You agree that you will only use our website in a way which is consistent with the Terms and Conditions and which complies with applicable laws and regulations. You agree that you will not use this website to implement software viruses, code, files or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or in any other manner which would interfere with or disrupt this website.
You acknowledge that this website and any goods that you obtain from our website are provided for your personal use only and may not be commercially distributed without our permission.
Many of the product images displayed on Pro:Direct websites and in advertisements and catalogues have been created by our own professional team of photographers, Pre- Order products may display the manufacturer sample, the final released product may have slight differences in terms of colour or pattern. Once the final released product is received at Pro:Direct if we notice any differences to the sample the product will be re-shot and image changed on the websites.
All orders placed on our websites do not constitute a contract. All orders are subject to these Terms & Conditions and are subject to acceptance by Pro:Direct. When orders are placed on our websites, we will send an order confirmation that the order request has been acknowledged, this email does not constitute acceptance of the order. Our acceptance of the order is confirmed when delivery of the order is made to you.
As part of the order confirmation process, we will then request pre-authorisation of payment from your card issuer, this will show as a pending transaction for the full value of the order. Payment is captured when we dispatch goods to you. This still does not constitute acceptance of the order.
If you are purchasing a Pre-order Item, we will process a pre-authorisation when the order is first placed but ask that you ensure you have adequate funds in your account at the time of dispatch.
If you are purchasing a personalised item, the payment will be taken before the item is sent for personalisation.
By submitting your payment details to Pro:Direct Sport, you accept that we will capture funds at the time stock is available for dispatch, Pro:Direct Sport will not accept liability for any charges applied by your card provider relating to the transaction.
Limited Editions - Please note that in the case of limited edition products, there may be extra restrictions such as limiting the number of products per customer. These extra restrictions will be made known to you via the website when ordering.
Pro:Direct reserves the right to decline orders for bulk/high value purchases or the identification of a pricing or product description error. We reserve the right to change price and availability information without notice.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna's user terms can be found here. General information on Klarna is available here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
Unless otherwise stated, Promotions & Coupons will NOT apply to any products fulfilled by our partners NIKE and ADIDAS.
All orders placed through the Website are subject to Pro:Direct acceptance. This means that Pro:Direct may refuse to accept or may cancel any order, whether the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or anyone else. If your credit card has already been charged for an order that is later cancelled, Pro:Direct will issue you a refund.
If goods are being delivered outside of the EU, we will remove any VAT (Value Added Tax) applied at the prevailing rate by the UK government to goods purchased. Once the package reaches its destination country any customs or import duties levied by the government of the destination country must be borne by the recipient.
Although Switzerland is outside of the EU, VAT at the Swiss rate will be applied to orders being delivered to Switzerland.
Please note that the prices displayed as VAT inclusive will be the full price charged to customers in Australia, New Zealand and the United States and no deductions will be made on sales made to these countries. Although customers in these countries so not pay VAT we do not reduce the price paid.
For customers in Australia – the price that you pay will be the full price charged to UK/EU customers and the VAT element will not be deducted, despite the sale not attracting VAT in the UK. The full amount does however include Australian GST, if your total order value is less than AU$1,000. As Pro:Direct is registered for GST with the ATO, as long as your order is valued at less than AU$1,000 you are not liable for any additional import taxes when your order arrives in Australia and the full price paid enables us to pay the GST and cover costs associated with administering this process. If your order exceeds a value of AU$1,000 you will be liable to pay GST and possibly additional import costs and/or duties when the order arrives in Australia. Pro:Direct cannot cover these costs and we recommend that you contact us if you wish to place an order with a value of over AU$1,000 so that we can advise on the best way for you to place your order.
For customers in New Zealand – the price that you pay will be the full price charged to UK/EU customers and the VAT element will not be deducted, despite the sale not attracting VAT in the UK. The full amount does however include NZ GST, if your total order value is less than NZ$1,000. As Pro:Direct is registered for GST with the New Zealand Inland Revenue, as long as your order is valued at less than NZ$1,000 you are not liable for any additional import taxes when your order arrives in New Zealand and the full price paid enables us to pay the GST and cover costs associated with administering this process. If your order exceeds a value of NZ$1,000 you will be liable to pay GST and possibly additional import costs and/or duties when the order arrives in New Zealand. Pro:Direct cannot cover these costs and we recommend that you contact us if you wish to place an order with a value of over NZ$1,000 so that we can advise on the best way for you to place your order.
For Customers in the United States – the price that you pay will be the full price charged to UK/EU customers and the VAT element will not be deducted, despite the sale not attracting VAT in the UK. The price paid does not include any local taxes for the US so please be aware that you may still be liable for import fees and local taxes.
Pro:Direct accept no liability for any additional charges levied by the government if the recipient country. By placing an order on our website, the customer acknowledges the recipient accepts liability for any charges applied by their government (including, but not limited to taxes, duties, holding fees),
Pro:Direct has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and are subject to change. Pro:Direct would advise each customer to contact their local customs office for further information prior to placing any order.
Furthermore, Pro:Direct will also not be liable for any further costs incurred because of customers refusing to pay the applicable customs charges and will charge accordingly for any charges incurred by Pro:Direct because of the recipient’s refusal to pay the applicable charge levied by Customs.
Customers outside the UK should be aware Pro:Direct will take payment in Sterling; any conversion shown on the website to USD or Euro is purely a guide calculated at that day’s exchange rate, however your bank or card issuer may not offer the same rate. Pro:Direct will not be liable for any further charges your card issuer may levy.
Please be aware that not all of our products can be shipped to all destinations. This could be due to Brand restrictions or a restriction on the material or product itself. Please see our FAQ section for further information.
Pro:Direct Sport will endeavour to display availability as accurately as possible. If we are unable to supply the goods requested, we will aim to assist you in finding a suitable alternative which you are happy with, however, a difference may be required to be paid. If you do not wish for an alternative product, we will cancel the order and any pending transaction promptly, please be aware that funds may take several days to reallocate in your account.
Some items have very limited availability, very occasionally we may need to limit the amount supplied per customer to try to ensure that as many customers as possible can gain access to them.
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have 14 consecutive days from the day you receive your parcel to cancel your contract with us.
Should you wish to do this we require written notification via email or post. You may do this either before you receive your parcel, or it can be placed within the parcel upon its return.
If goods have been dispatched, you will be expected to cover the cost of return or pay for the cost of retrieval if the courier hasn't yet delivered.
Any non-personalised cancelled items must be returned to us in resaleable condition, unused and complete with original packaging. When returning, please protect product packaging by using additional outer packaging to return.
We regret that we are unable to cancel orders for personalised items if the personalisation process has begun.
If you are purchasing a Pre-order Item, we will process a pre-authorisation when the order is first placed but ask that you ensure you have adequate funds in your account at the time of dispatch. Pre-order dates are provisional and we cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred for your time, or services paid for if there are delays or non-supply of product.
If you are purchasing a personalised item, we will process a pre-authorisation and collect payment when the order is first place. The payment will be taken before the item is sent for personalisation not immediately before dispatch.
Once an order containing personalised items has begun the personalisation process it cannot be changed or cancelled. All personalised items cannot be returned unless an item has a genuine manufacturer’s fault.
Pro:Direct reserve the right to utilise our knowledge and expertise in positioning, sizing and the method of personalisation and customisation. Any images shown on our site indicate only a rough guide as to how the finished item will appear.
By placing your order for personalised or customised items you agree that Pro:Direct will use the guidelines provided by you during the order placing process to determine an appropriate and suitable way to personalise or customise your order and you agree to accept the decisions made Pro:Direct make when using the guidelines provided by you.
Embroidered personalisation options - Names are embroidered on the lateral (outer) side of the boots, while flags are embroidered on the medial (inner) side. If only a flag is requested, with no name personalisation it will likewise be embroidered on the medial (inner) side.
Names and flags are both heat pressed on the lateral (outer) side of the boots. If only a flag is requested, with no name personalisation, it will likewise be pressed on the lateral (outer) side.
Teamwear and garment personalisation:
Crests and Sponsor Logos will always be produced to industry standard size and placed in the most suitable place on the garment in the area you have suggested. We cannot cover manufacturer logos. If you have elected to add customisation to an area already populated by a manufacturer or brand logo your customisation will be placed in the area you have indicated as appropriate to also ensure that the manufacturer or brand logo is also still visible.
In some rare cases Pro:Direct may choose to send a sample for you to sign off before personalising or customising your order. This will not happen on all orders as our experts are usually certain of the best placement and method to use and will always follow industry standards where possible. If a sample is sent to you the processing times and expected fulfilment times will be impacted while your confirmation is awaited. Once a sample has been approved by you it cannot be amended further as production will commence upon receipt of your approval.
User Uploaded Content:
If you upload images to our website to be used when personalising or customising a team wear order you must provide the highest resolution file that you are able to supply. If the image is not of sufficient quality, we may not be able to accept your order and we will contact you to obtain a better quality image or alternatively offer a ‘re-drawing’ service for a fee of £25 to make your image usable.
You must have the right to use any images that you upload in the way that you intend for them to be used. You must also have the right for us to use the images in the way that you request for us to use them. By uploading images to our site you are informing us that you have the right for the images to be used by you and by us. You must not upload any images where you do not have the right to do so and you will be liable for the consequences of any copyright infringement. By uploading images to our site you agree that you have ensured that your intended use of that image does not:
- Infringe anyone’s copyright – you are either the copyright owner or the copyright owner has granted you permission to use the image on your item
- Infringe upon anyone’s privacy or data protection rights – any people used in images or whose data is used in any part of your customised kit should have fully consented for this to take place and you should obtain written approval that such consent has been provided. Pro:Direct will not be held liable if you have failed to do so
- Infringe any other rights, such as a trademark, of any person or entity
- Contravene any law
- Include anything that is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, threatening, defamatory or might cause needless harassment, alarm, distress, upset, embarrassment, annoyance or inconvenience to any person
- Contain material that is obscene, indecent or offensive or promotes discrimination or incites hatred or violence
- Contain any computer virus, macro virus, trojan horse, worm or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to covertly intercept or access data or personal data without authority.
We prohibit the use of our upload service to anyone contravening any of the terms of our User Uploaded Content Rules (as detailed above).
ORDERS FULFILLED BY ADIDAS/NIKE (Pro:Direct Partner Programme)
- Need to Return Item(s):
If you need to return a parcel back to our delivery partners, please ensure that you use the return label that came with the parcel. If you did not receive your returns label, please contact our customer service team who will be able to provide a new one to you via email.
Please ensure that you use the returns label from our delivery partners as items that are delivered back to Pro:Direct’s warehouse will be re-directed and this can add on an additional two weeks before it is processed. Please keep the receipt or tracking numbers of your returned package in the event it is delayed or lost in transit.
- Need to Cancel the Order:
Once an order has been placed and it contains items from our delivery partner, it cannot be cancelled even if it has items fulfilled by Pro:Direct. The only items exempt from this are pre-order items that are not in stock yet. Should you still not wish to have it upon receival, please arrange for it to be returned.
- Item is Lost in Transit:
If your parcel is potentially lost in transit, please contact our Customer Service team via email or Live Chat. We will then raise an investigation with the courier through the respective delivery partner your order was dispatched with – this process takes between 7-10 working days.
As soon as we receive a conclusion on the investigation, our Customer Service team will be in contact with you. Please note that for items that are determined lost in transit by our delivery partners, we can only process a refund and not an exchange. This refund will be arranged by our delivery partners and will take up to 5 working days.
- Return to Sender:
If your parcel is Returned to Sender by the courier, our delivery partners will only be able to process a refund, we unfortunately cannot arrange for your affected parcel to be resent out to you. The refund will be processed as soon as they have received the parcel back to their warehouse.
Your delivery date will be displayed in the basket during checkout. Please note that these are estimated and not guaranteed. International orders can experience delays due to Customs and distance.
- Please note that if your parcel has been dispatched on a Standard delivery service (Postal services) carriers will not commence the investigation unless 25 working (or longer for remote destinations) have passed since dispatch date.
- We require up to 10 working days to investigate all lost parcels and we may request additional information and documents to support this investigation.
- For all other deliveries (DPD and DHL) please contact Customer Services as they can be investigated immediately.
Pro:Direct accepts no liability for parcels lost or misplaced after delivery is confirmed.
All goods supplied by Pro:Direct are from official sources and covered by the normal manufacturer's warranty. You can return any item within 28 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange the same item for an alternative size, but the items returned must be in their original condition, which includes any packaging. For example, shoes are to be returned along with the original shoe box, any tags attached and in new condition, (not used outside or on an abrasive surface).
UK customers - If you wish to return goods, please ensure that the item is adequately packaged, complete the returns form on the dispatch note and if required, include a brief note in the parcel to explain why the item is being returned.
You can visit https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/52 to create a free returns label.
Please keep the receipt or tracking number of your returned package in the event it is delayed or lost in transit. We cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns made in person to our Head Office.
Customers outside of UK - If you wish to return orders from outside of the UK you should contact our customer service team before making a return. Our team will advise on the best way to resolve the return query.
You should arrange for the item to be returned to us using a carrier of your choice. We recommend that you return your item via recorded/tracked delivery (using your national courier service is the most cost effective) as you are liable for the item until it is received by us and signed for.
You should return the item to the following address: Returns Department, Torre House, Shaldon Road, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 4PQ.
Pro: Direct shall only reimburse your returns costs for a product if it is declared faulty by the returns department or if we have sent you an incorrect product. Please retain your receipt for the cost of returning the item. When you send this receipt to us, we will be happy to reimburse you these costs up to the following level:
- Returns being made from the EU - a maximum of £20/€23
- Returns being made from outside the EU - a maximum of £40/€45/US$65/AU$65
Faulty products - If you are not able to find a carrier please send us some pictures of the damage and we will see if we can process your claim without receiving the item back. Please note that we are not always able to process claims of faulty goods using images alone.
All goods will be inspected on return. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if the goods returned are deemed to be damaged or tampered with not in accordance with normal use. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Personalised items - Regrettably, we cannot accept a returned item that has been personalised unless it is a fault of the manufacturer.
If you believe that you have received a faulty product or there has been an error when personalising your item, please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help.
By using this website and any subsite, you acknowledge and agree that the Internet uses elements and relies upon services, input and facilities which are not within the control of Pro:Direct and if Pro:Direct is totally or partially prevented or delayed in the performance of any of its obligations in providing a particular service, such a situation will constitute a force majeure and Pro:Direct shall be excused the performance for so long as such a situation endures.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term force majeure shall be deemed to include any cause affecting the performance by Pro:Direct of its obligations arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond the reasonable control of Pro:Direct and in particular, but not by way of limitation, shall include strikes, lock-outs, other industrial action, actual or threatened terrorist action, civil commotion, riot, crowd disorder, invasion, war, threat or preparation for war, fire, technical or power failure, software, hardware or telecommunication or other network failures, interruptions, disruptions or malfunctions, explosions, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, structural damage, epidemic or other natural or physical disaster, any legislation, regulation, rule or ruling of government, court or any competent authority.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Pro:Direct, all of their associate companies, their directors, employees, information providers, licensor and licensees, officers and partners, (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including, without limitation, legal fees and costs), incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. You will co-operate as fully as reasonably required by Pro:Direct as the case may be, in defence of any claim. Pro:Direct reserves the right, at their own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter and you shall not, in any event, settle any matter without the written consent of Pro:Direct.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, none of Pro:Direct nor any of their respective directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the materials in and/or facilities or services offered through this website, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if Pro:Direct have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable. If this clause is unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction due to relevant laws, then in no event shall Pro:Direct accept liability to you for all damages, losses, and claims (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website.
We have the right to amend, remove or vary our services and/or any part of the Website (including our T&Cs) at any time.
If you have any comments, complaints or questions about our website or any of the products supplied to you, please let us know by:
Prize draws (“Prize Draw”) are brought to you by Pro:Direct Sport Limited, Torre House, Shaldon Road, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 4PQ (“Pro:Direct”).
The Prize Draws
1. Each Prize Draw will run for at least one full calendar month: the “Prize Draw Period”. During the Prize Draw Period entries will be accepted from the start time to the end time of each participating website, store, or other event at which the Prize Draw is being held. By entering a Prize Draw you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). Any breach of these T&Cs may result in the prize being forfeited, at Pro:Direct’s sole discretion.
2. To participate in a Prize Draw, entrants cannot be: Pro:Direct employees; third parties involved in the Prize Draw; their families; agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this Prize Draw. To participate in a Prize Draw, entrants must meet the following requirements (the “Eligibility Criteria”):
- reside in the United Kingdom; and
- be at least 16 years of age or older; and
- have a valid email address; and
- have purchased one or more items from a Pro:Direct website which is participating in the Prize Draw.
3. Every person who meets the Eligibility Criteria (“Entrant”) shall be entitled to enter the Prize Draw during the Prize Draw Period.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, each Prize Draw is open for entry only to those individuals that have purchased items from a participating Pro:Direct website, store or event where Pro:Direct is acting as an official retailer. Any purchases made from Pro:Direct websites, stores, events or through Pro:Direct’s customer services department will not be deemed to be qualifying entries that meet the Eligibility Criteria for the purposes of the Prize Draws.
5. Each Prize Draw must be entered in each Entrant’s own name; it may not be entered on behalf of anyone else.
6. Each Entrant is limited to one Entry in any Prize Draw Period. If more than one Entry per Entrant is received, or if any Entrant attempts to submit more than one Entry by using the same, multiple or different names or email addresses, all such Entries may be deemed void and that Entrant may be disqualified from that Prize Draw.
7. Only entries that have been completed in full will be entered into the Prize Draw. Pro:Direct does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, delayed or damaged entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
8. For each Prize Draw there will be one winner (“Winner”). Following the end of the calendar month in which the Prize Draw was conducted, one Winner will be selected from all of the valid Entries received from that calendar month’s participating shows and events by means of randomised selection.
9. The Winner will receive a prize in the form of goods/products (as specified in the competition), or a Pro:Direct discount coupon (to the value specified in the competition) that can be used against the price of products/goods (excluding all delivery charges).
10. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. If the Prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond Pro:Direct’s control, a prize of equal or greater value will be provided. The Prize is only redeemable by the named Winner on the Pro:Direct website(s) for products only (and does not cover shipping costs).
Contacting the Winners
11. Pro:Direct will make reasonable efforts to notify the Winner of the Prize using the email address used to submit the Entry no later than four (4) weeks from the end of the relevant calendar month. Pro:Direct is not responsible for email addresses recorded incorrectly. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact the Winner, Pro:Direct reserves the right to offer that Winner’s Prize to the next valid Entrant as selected via the randomised electronic selection process. Any reselection will be undertaken in accordance with these T&Cs.
12. The names of the Winners of each of the Prize Draws will be obtainable for three (3) months from the end of the applicable Prize Draw Period upon written request from Pro:Direct Sport Limited, Torre House, Shaldon Road, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 4PQ
Limitations of Liability
13. Pro:Direct reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel the Prize Draws at any time. Pro:Direct’s decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Prize must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred. There will be no cash or other alternative offered. Once a Prize has been allocated it cannot be transferred.
15. Pro:Direct, including its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
16. In consideration of being awarded the Prize, if you are the Winner, you may be required by Pro:Direct to take part in publicity related to the subject of the Prize Draw, and you now confirm that if you are the Winner, you will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of your name, photograph (to be provided on request) and statements made concerning the Prize Draw and/or the Prize. You now provide Pro:Direct with a right and licence to use the entry on the Pro:Direct website, and throughout Pro:Direct’ social media channels, and to sublicense the right to do the same to Pro:Direct’ wholesalers.
17. Your details will be used in relation to the administration of this Prize Draw and (where applicable) the delivery of the Prize. You will be added to Pro:Direct’ mailing list if you tick the box to confirm you would like to be added.
19. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
WEBSITE USE RESTRICTIONS
You may use the Content only for your own non-commercial use to participate in the website or to place an order or purchase products from Pro-Direct Sport Ltd.
Any other use is prohibited unless agreed to by Pro-Direct Sport Ltd in writing.
You agree not to change or delete any ownership notices from materials downloaded or printed from the website.
You agree not to modify, copy, translate, broadcast, perform, display, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, display, post, transmit or sell any intellectual property or content appearing on the website, including user-generated content, without the prior written consent of Pro-Direct Sport Ltd, unless it is your own user-generated content that you legally submitted on the website.
To help prevent credit/debit card fraud, we may request additional information should we have any concerns with your order. This additional information would be proof of billing address or simply a conversation with you, so we can discuss our concerns.
Pro:Direct will never cancel or not accept an order without liaising with the customer unless we are certain the order was not genuinely placed by the cardholder.
Any details which are confirmed as fraudulent are passed to the UK police force in cooperation with Action Fraud (https://www.actionfraud.police.uk). Credit card fraud is illegal, and we will fully co-operate with the police and crime prevention agencies to prosecute those who break this law.
If you have any concerns/questions regarding our fraud processes, or you are in law enforcement and require information regarding a specific transaction, please contact email@example.com and a member of our Business Protection team shall be in contact.
Pro:Direct is not responsible or liable for any User Generated Content or other Content posted on the Website or for any offensive, unlawful or objectionable content you may encounter on or through the Website. The Website, User Generated Content, Content, and the materials and products on this Website are provided and without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Pro:Direct disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement. Pro:Direct cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website. Pro:Direct does not represent or warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes the Website available are free of viruses or anything else harmful. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Pro:Direct does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials or Content in the Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, reliability or otherwise. You understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain Content (including any mobile client) at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for your use and any damage to your mobile device or computer system, loss of data or other harm of any kind that may result. Pro:Direct reserves the right to change all Content and other items used or contained in the Website at any time without notice. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
These Terms and Conditions and any contracts made under them are governed by and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose courts shall be courts of exclusive competent jurisdiction. We make no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Customers who access this website from locations outside the United Kingdom do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent that any local laws are applicable. Nothing in these Terms shall in any way be deemed to restrict or affect your statutory rights under English law.
We reserve the right to suspend your use of the Sites at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons. We may terminate your use of the Sites and/or your account with us with immediate effect if you breach any of these Terms.
Date of last revision: June 2020