Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 Hope Paris M
Upgraded with a clever revision of the popular 4D Support Chassis, the Rush Pro 4.0 improves performance in every direction. The new chassis features a two-piece design: one piece runs lengthways underfoot to propel you forward, while the other runs laterally, giving you more stability and control. There’s a major addition at the forefoot too, in the form of Energy Cell cushioning in the midsole. The lightweight EVA foam optimises weight transfer to allow quick changes of direction, getting you in position earlier and setting you up to play big shots with maximum efficiency. Elsewhere, the sleek Endofit inner sleeve makes the shoe as comfortable as ever, while the Duralast outsole with drag sections ensures long-lasting grip.
• Special edition design featuring graphics by French graffiti artist Hope
• 4D Support Chassis 2.0 splits chassis into two pieces: one running under the foot for forward propulsion, the other running laterally from heel to toe for superior stability and control
• Energy Cell comprises a lightweight EVA foam in the forefoot of the midsole to create softer feel and optimal body weight transfer for explosive acceleration
• Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breathability, feel, and comfort
• Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability, and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
• DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
• Rubber Medial Drag Pad supplies added durability and protection when dragging the foot
• R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
• Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
• Designed for best performance on all-court surfaces
- Quick Ref: 278469
- Man. Ref: WRS331490
For lightning-fast service, simply place your order before 8pm, and we'll ensure it reaches your doorstep the very next day. Alternatively, you can choose a nominated day for delivery, ensuring you'll be home to receive your package.
Pro:Direct are working in partnership with our carriers to reduce the impact on our environment with low, or zero carbon emissions in the last mile delivery to your door.
When your order is dispatched you will receive an email. You can track your order through your online order history.
*Please note that certain restrictions may apply to specific regions.
UK Delivery within 3-5 days. Available for most UK postcodes.
Premium couriers offer in-transit options to amend your delivery to make it a more flexible service.
Priority order processing, premium courier delivery, and improved order tracking. For more information see our Premier Delivery page.
Free Online UK Returns (within 28 days)
Returning a product to Pro:Direct is simple and easy using our Online Returns Portal, and if you are returning from the UK this is also completely FREE of charge.
Watch our video guide for full details on returning an item or click here for detailed information on Returns.
If you are returning an item from outside the UK you can still use our Online Returns Portal but for further details please see our Returns FAQ's.