Under Armour Womens HOVR Infinite 3
The Under Armour Women’s HOVR Infinite 3 uses HOVR technology in the midsole to give a zero gravity feel, with a responsive feel of energy return as well as impact cushioning. It is held in a compression mesh energy web which contains the foam, ensuring the energy is returned to you and not lost. The engineered mesh upper offers incredibly lightweight targeted support, with a highly breathable feel. In the outsole deep flex grooves offer high levels of flexibility in key areas, while the carbon rubber pods deliver traction with high levels of durability.
Always striving for innovation, Under Armour introduced the gravity-defying HOVR range of shoes in 2018, which lets each pair connect to UA’s MapMyRun app for personalised, real-time form coaching through your compatible phone.
• CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN: tracks & analyzes your running metrics to help make you a better runner
• UA HOVR technology provides 'zero gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact
• Compression mesh Energy Web contains & molds UA HOVR foam to give back the energy you put in
• Engineered mesh upper is extremely lightweight & breathable, with strategic support where you need it
• Internal heel counter for additional support that helps keep the back of the foot locked-in place
• Die-cut, full-length EVA sockliner molds to the foot, eliminating slippage & providing ideal underfoot comfort
• Anatomically placed, deep flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
• Carbon rubber pods under the heel deliver greater traction & durability at high-impact strike zones
• Offset: 8mm
• Weight: 2.44.4g (8.62 oz).
• NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Quick Ref: 232226
- Man. Ref: 3023556-002
It might say road, but we don’t just mean pounding closed-off streets on race day. Road shoes are predominantly for the pavement.
They feature flat rubber traction for confident footing in the city and enhanced cushioning to soak up the strain of every stride.
Best for Everyday Mileage
To cope with all the miles you run, shoes for everyday mileage are built to last.
Thicker rubber on the outsole withstands huge amounts of pavement pounding, and a thicker, more durable upper also helps to improve longevity.
The other priority is comfort, with soft materials around the entrance and midsole foams designed to cushion, feel great, and last.
Because of the extra protection, daily mileage shoes tend to be heavier than their race day and tempo counterparts.