adidas Womens Solar Glide 4
The adidas Women’s Solar Glide 4 uses a full-length Boost midsole to provide a responsive and cushioned feel, while its symmetrical energy rail works within to improve stability and give a smooth run even on longer runs as your legs get tired.
The stretchweb outsole has been minimised to allow for more natural flex, and grip on multiple urban surfaces, while the continental rubber has been kept for superior traction in the wet and dry.
Known primarily for their lightweight race shoes and the legendary Ultraboost, they’re also gaining fans for their popular Terrex outdoor range.
If you’re trying on a pair of adidas running shoes, expect innovative design, excellent styling, and a sustainable approach to construction.
• Minimized Stretchweb outsole will provide better comfort & grip on multiple urban surfaces and will also allow the foot to move in harmony with boost for an adaptive and flexible ride
• Symmetrical energy rail works with boost to increase stability for a smooth run
• Midsole provides the comfort of your favourite BOOST sneakers and eliminates cleat pressure
• Neutral running shoes for your daily miles.
• Weight: 278 g (size UK 5.5)
• Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm)
• Regular fit
- Quick Ref: 243241
- Man. Ref: S42736
It might say road, but we don’t just mean pounding closed-off streets on race day. Road shoes are predominantly for the pavement.
They feature flat rubber traction for confident footing in the city and enhanced cushioning to soak up the strain of every stride.
Best for Everyday Mileage
To cope with all the miles you run, shoes for everyday mileage are built to last.
Thicker rubber on the outsole withstands huge amounts of pavement pounding, and a thicker, more durable upper also helps to improve longevity.
The other priority is comfort, with soft materials around the entrance and midsole foams designed to cushion, feel great, and last.
Because of the extra protection, daily mileage shoes tend to be heavier than their race day and tempo counterparts.