- 24 hour lasting takes Mizuno‘s signature fit to highest levels in the Made in Japan collection.
- The next instalment of the innovative and K-Leather integrated CT Frame enhances the interaction between the ball and the foot across the medial and forefoot zones.
- A supporting stretch mesh wraps around the foot to give a secure fit and lockdown in the midfoot and rear foot, whilst exposing the leather upper in the forefoot to maximise the barefoot feeling.
- A suede lining and soft mesh rear foot, ensure the fit of the Rebula offer superior comfort.
- High performance, dual density Nylon and TPU outsole offers optimum traction and acceleration on soft natural ground surfaces.
- Weight: 220g.
Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Made in Japan Mix - High Risk Red/White/Black
THE ART OF CONTROL
Crafted in Japan by hand from the finest K-Leather materials, the Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Made in Japan is designed to add precise control to your game. Set to feature at this summer’s major tournament in Russia, these football boots will feature on the feet of Keisuke Honda, Shinji Okazaki and Maya Yoshida.
Creating a barefoot feel on the ball for decisive and intelligent play, the re-engineered design of the K-leather integrated CT Frame, enhances the interaction between the ball and the foot across the medial and forefoot zones.
A dual-density outsole maximises traction and acceleration on soft natural ground surfaces, while a stretchable mesh band structure at the tongue of the boot, wraps around the foot for improved lockdown support and a secure fit.
- Quick Ref: 182357
- Man. Ref: P1GC1879-62
Ground Type Guide
Selecting the correct sole plate for the surface you are playing on is crucial, not only for the performance and longevity of your football boots, but also to avoid the risk of injury.
Using an outsole that isn't designed specifically for the surface on which you are playing may cause premature wear and/or damage that will not be deemed as a fault of manufacture and will prevent the retailer accepting them for a refund or exchange.
Soft Ground is used to describe natural grass surfaces that are wet and muddy and require the most aggressive traction. Boots made for soft ground (SG) have removable, replaceable screw-in studs and typically come in a six-stud configuration (4 at the forefoot, 2 slightly longer at the heel).