Nike Air Zoom G.T. Cut 2
The Nike Air Zoom G.T. Cut 2 has been designed to keep you in the modern game, making space and crafting plays all game long. Reactive speed is key when facing down your opponent, and the G.T. Cut 2 keeps you in play with a combination of parabolic Air Zoom Strobel cushioning and Zoom Air heel for responsive performance, over a Smear traction outsole that sticks you to the court.
An upper crafted with a butterfly-cage interior and lacing integrated with medial and lateral loops all lock you in place from the moment you lace up, while also reducing weight. Hits of visible, breathable materials help keep you cool, calm and collected.
More comfort in the form of React Foams, plush interior and Molded tongue that pushes all the way down to the tongue all help keep you comfy however hard you need to work.
• The React insole provides support and comfort. A soft foam midsole offers comfort and a stable underfoot experience
• The upper is inspired by a butterfly with an inner cage that’s built into the lining underneath. It helps reduce the weight of the shoe to help you take off in an instant
• Smear traction helps you briefly stick to the ground while the other directional traction helps you dig your toe in and toe out of it. The hollow herringbone pattern helps you stop quicker
• Lacing directly through the medial and lateral webbing loops adds forefoot support
• Visible breathability in the lightweight upper provides a comfortable fit
• Stiff clip around the heel helps lock your foot in over the cushioning
• Molded tongue extends to the toe area and expands for comfort
• Plush interior makes it ideal for players who want to feel quick without sacrificing comfort or control
- Quick Ref: 274020
- Man. Ref: DJ6015-403
For lightning-fast service, simply place your order before 8pm, and we'll ensure it reaches your doorstep the very next day. Alternatively, you can choose a nominated day for delivery, ensuring you'll be home to receive your package.
Pro:Direct are working in partnership with our carriers to reduce the impact on our environment with low, or zero carbon emissions in the last mile delivery to your door.
When your order is dispatched you will receive an email. You can track your order through your online order history.
*Please note that certain restrictions may apply to specific regions.
UK Delivery within 3-5 days. Available for most UK postcodes.
Premium couriers offer in-transit options to amend your delivery to make it a more flexible service.
Priority order processing, premium courier delivery, and improved order tracking. For more information see our Premier Delivery page.
Free Online UK Returns (within 28 days)
Returning a product to Pro:Direct is simple and easy using our Online Returns Portal, and if you are returning from the UK this is also completely FREE of charge.
Watch our video guide for full details on returning an item or click here for detailed information on Returns.
If you are returning an item from outside the UK you can still use our Online Returns Portal but for further details please see our Returns FAQ's.